In many communities, food delivery is becoming a necessary solution. As this need grows, some businesses may ask employees to use their personal vehicles to accomplish this.
- Dairyland will be suspending enforcement of their exclusions for food delivery through May 15th countrywide. All other deliveries continue to be excluded, and all other terms and conditions of the policy continue to apply.
- This applies to automobile and motorcycle policies.
- As this situation continues to evolve, Dairyland will comply with any additional regulatory orders.
For customers who are sheltering in place or can’t access our office:
- Dairyland mobile app and my.dairylandinsurance.com for payments, ID cards and paperless documents
- Spanish language available using my.dairylandinsurance.com